And every time I tried ordering my drink, my girlfriend and my roommate (both Starbucks workers too) kept cutting me off. And honestly it seemed like it went like this:
Girlfriend: So I wear a black shirt.
Roommate: I do too.
Me: So, I want a -
Barista: I’m wearing one right now!
Girlfriend: And I have a green apron.
Me: I want a soy -
Roommate: With pockets!
Me: A TALL SOY -
Barista: Like the one I’m wearing right now!!!
Fuck you all, I don’t even want my tall, soy hot chocolate anymore.
Sorry for my rant, tumblr…but at least you guys know what I wanted.
- (just looking at capes with friends at six flags)
- Worker: Those are 10 or two for 15.
- Us: *Mumbling amongst ourselves to see what we want.*
- Worker: *snatches capes from friends hands* so will these be it?
- Me: (whispers) we can go look somewhere else, you know?
- Worker: SO I'LL RING YOU UP OVER HERE.
- Us: screw this we're gonna go get helped by someone who smiles.