The morning after is always interesting.
The ones I know would never judge me, are supportive no matter how stupid my actions were.
The ones I expect to judge my mishap, don’t.
The ones who I believed to be understanding, judge.
Instead of being baffled by any of this, I see it as a test.
How many of these so called friends are truly going to be there the next morning?
Friends are supposed to be there for the bad times too, not just the fucking great times. That’s why I refuse to have more friends that I can count in one hand.
But I’m in fucking Vegas, fuck this and lets go lose all our cash.
I might just have one of these nights tonight. I feel pretty ;)
A lady just walked into my job, and I think she has been watching a little too much ”The Price is Right”
She asked me the price for EVERYTHING in the store. -_-
I don’t look like Bob Barker or Drew Carey.
- (just looking at capes with friends at six flags)
- Worker: Those are 10 or two for 15.
- Us: *Mumbling amongst ourselves to see what we want.*
- Worker: *snatches capes from friends hands* so will these be it?
- Me: (whispers) we can go look somewhere else, you know?
- Worker: SO I'LL RING YOU UP OVER HERE.
- Us: screw this we're gonna go get helped by someone who smiles.
only an hour and a half of being home, the girlfriend and I engage in another argument.
I lock myself in the bathroom and start doing the general female upkeep (eyebrows, nails etc…).
She goes to the store.
30 minutes later she knocks on the bathroom door and tells me she got me something.
I start thinking she brought me flowers and is going to apologize, so I unlock the door.
She stands there with a goofy grin holding cottage cheese…I’m lactose intolerant.
Stupid romantic comedies made my expectations in a relationship too high.
Cant wait to see them in concert in November 16! :D
DUDEEE, same here (: